1.0 Data protection
We take protecting your privacy very seriously. Any information collected about you, when you decided to provide it to us, is intended to enable us to better advise you and send you information on products and services in which you have expressed an interest.
Personal data collected on the Website benefits from the protection of the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, which was amended in 2004, as well as that of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016.
This Website has taken all precautions and measures to protect your personal information. When users submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both on-line and off-line. All data of our users remain circumscribed in our premises and those of our trusted third parties listed below. Only staff that need this data in connection with their duties have authorised access to your personal data. Furthermore, all employees are informed of the up-to-date security and personal data practices to be observed.
Unfortunately, no transmission on the Internet network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Also, despite our efforts to protect your personal data, STid cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any data you transmit to us, or from our on-line products or services. All information thus transmitted is at your own risk.
STid's policy does not apply to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond STid’s control, and must not be applied in any way that is inconsistent with government legislation.
2.0 Collection of Personal Data
The following Personal Data is collected on this website:
- Account Opening: When the User’s Account is created, his/her full name and email address.
- Login: When the User logs in to the Website, the Website records his/her full name, login data, usage data, location data and payment data.
- Profile: The use of the services provided on the Website makes it possible to complete a profile, which may include an address and a phone number.
We will also collect your personal data including, among others, your name and contact details (as well as your email address) and other relevant information indicated in your Curriculum Vitae ("CV") through the Website’s forms (contact, customer space registration, submission of an unsolicited application, response to a job offer, etc.).
We will probably obtain other personal information about you in the course of our professional relationship with you. This information may be obtained directly from you or from third parties, such as companies to whom you have submitted your CV as part of a job application.
3.0 Use of personal data
The Personal Data collected from Users is intended to provide the services of the Website, improve them and maintain a secure environment.
More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Website by the User;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Website ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the User;
- implementation of User support;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and security incident management;
- management of potential disputes with Users;
- sending commercial and advertising information based on the User’s preferences.
If you want to submit a question, comment or request by email or one of the Website’s forms, by giving us your name, postal address and email address, we guarantee that we will only use this personal information to contact you about services of our Website in which you are interested.
We will not share your names, email or postal addresses with any third party other than the trusted third parties listed below.
We will only hold, use and disclose your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including to:
- provide you with our services;
- maintain our professional relationship with you, whether you are a user of our website, a customer or an applicant;
- allow you to submit your CV for general applications or for specific job applications;
- match your information with job vacancies.
- save your information and inform you of future job opportunities other than the specific position for which you contacted us;
- respond to your inquiries;
- fulfil our contractual obligations to our customers;
- communicate personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if requested or authorised to do so;
- provide you with other services by sharing your personal information with trusted third parties as specified below:
- Answeb SA - Website creation and management.
- SAS OVH - Secure website hosting.
- Jaguar Network SAS - Secure website hosting.
Personal Data is kept for as long as the account is active. The account is disabled on the User’s request or when the last login to the account dates back more than two years.
4.0 Sharing Personal Data with third parties
Personal Data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the Website uses the services of service providers to provide User support, advertising and payment services. As part of the performance of these services, such service providers have limited access to the User's data and have a contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding Personal Data protection;
- if required by law, the Website may transmit data to respond to claims made against the Website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the Website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including the Personal Data. In this case, the Users will be informed before the Personal Data is transferred to a third party.
We will share your personal information, such as your name and contact details (as well as your email address), with trusted third parties when we have kept it to provide services that you or our customers have requested and all other relevant information you wish to share with us.
We will never communicate, even to a trusted third party, the Curriculum Vitae ("CV") that you share with us. These CVs will only be stored on our own servers located in our premises.
5.0 Security and confidentiality
The Website implements organisational, technical, software and physical security measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorised alteration, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet Network is not a completely secure environment and the Website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet Network.
6.0 - Implementation of User rights
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to Personal Data, Users have the following rights:
- they can update or delete Data concerning them by logging into their account and configuring the settings of this Account;
7.0 Changes to this clause
The Website reserves the right to make any changes to this clause relating to Personal Data protection at any time. If a change is made to this Personal Data protection clause, the Website undertakes to publish the new version on the Website. The Website will also inform Users of the change by email, within a minimum of 15 days before the effective date. If the User does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the Personal Data protection clause, he/she has the option to request the deletion of his/her Account.
Browsing on this Website is done anonymously. In the case of simple browsing not resulting in any transfer of personal data from you to STid, we will collect and store automatically some information about your visit using cookies. This information does not identify you personally.
The data thus collected will be used for two purposes only: the management of the Website and, in the case of suspicious unauthorised activity, law enforcement and prosecution.
Visitor information from connections to STid websites is used to prepare general statistics in order to improve the content, usability and optimise the user experience.
The types of information that can be automatically collected during your visit and stored are as follows:
- the domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Website;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of your computer used to access our Website;
- the type of device (computer, tablet, smartphone) used to access our Website;
- the date of your visit to our website;
- the geographic area of the connection to our Website;
- the pages visited;
- the original Website that allowed you to connect to our Website;
- The search engine that allowed you to connect to our Website and the keyword(s) used for the query.
You can, however, accept or reject Website cookies via the cookies banner.
Whatever the choice made, you can always choose to disable or reactivate the cookies APIs of this website. You can accept or reject on a case-by-case basis or reject them automatically.
Your browser can also be set to notify you of the cookies that are stored in your computer and ask you whether or not to accept them.
The APIs used on this website and that could install cookies are as follows:
- Browsing cookies, whose purpose is to allow us to optimise the website’s usability and user experience. Data relating to the browsing of visitors is not exploited nominatively. If you disable these cookies, you may restrict the use of some of the website’s features.
- APIs ReCAPTCHA that can install :
- Google Analytics cookies, whose purpose is to allow us to analyse visits to our information pages in order to improve the content. Data relating to the browsing of visitors is not exploited nominatively. These are aggregated statistics for finding out the most and least popular pages, the preferred paths, levels of activity by day of week and time of day, the main customer or server errors, etc.
- Google Tag Manager cookies, whose purpose is the management of "advertising" tags as part of retargeting campaigns.