You will work in the Technical Division, specifically in R&D, and will be responsible for developments within our innovative product range, with a special focus on:
- Analogic electronic systems (RF architectures focus around 900 MHz)
- Numeric electronic systems (32 bits microcontroller architectures, example ARM Cortex)
- IoT (RFID, Bluetooth Smart, UWB…)
- Embedded softwares (C, C++, Keil, Mcuxpresso…)
- Serial protocols and physical bus (RS485, USB…) and network bus (TCP-IP)
- Certifications (CE, FCC, UL…)
You will develop in compliance with all internal quality processes. You will participate to define test & qualification procedures.
With active technological intelligence, you will participate actively in new product specifications and innovations.
You have a global overview and you are responsible of the complete industrialized product development (specifications, prototypes, development, qualification, industrialization, certifications).
You need to be a qualified electronic engineer with work experience or other significant experience in this field. Your specialization are “telecommunications” or “Electronic + Embedded software”
Knowledge of cryptography and knowledge in Radiofrequency measurement would be a bonus.
You need to work well independently and will boost our product development capacity. Your ability to take initiative will be appreciated within our SME environment. Your excellent people skills will help you work on joint projects as part of a team.
You need to be organized and rigorous to ensure the quality and reliability of your work.
You need to be inquisitive and independently keep up to date with the latest software technologies.
Technical English is required.