You will be line-managed by the technical director and work closely with the team to support our clients in getting to grips with our products and integrating our High-Tech innovations.
We are looking for someone to act as an interface between the engineering department, sales teams and clients, with a key role in information and training.
You will work with the team on various projects and tasks in the department, depending on your profile and skills:
- Remote technical support (telephone, email, Skype, TeamViewer, etc.) for professional clients regarding hardware and software tools,
- Training of professional clients and/or internal clients (staff),
- Presales technical support for sales teams,
- Designing, drawing up or updating technical documents (specifications, manuals, product datasheets),
- Designing, drawing up or updating technical training modules,
- Design and/or development of digital learning resources (e-learning, KB, etc.).
If you are interested and have an appropriate level of English, you might work with international clients.
Your role may require occasional travel.
Electronics qualifications (corresponding to two or three years of higher education) with significant successful experience with a systems manufacturer or electronic equipment distributor, ideally in the field of security, including contact with installer/integrator clients.
Your sense of customer service and customer satisfaction will keep you in constant touch with all clients and operational realities, while also communicating with R&D and sales teams.
You are inquisitive and have great people skills. You know how to listen to clients, have a flair for training and can identify new needs. Your interest in High-Tech systems, excellent work ethic and professional attitude will be essential to help you find your place within our dynamic company.
Advice for applicants:
This position requires experience in professional customer relations and an educational (or professional) background that allows you to quickly integrate our products, monitor technological development and become a recognized point of reference.