Play your part in the growth of a dynamic and innovative business!
STid is a growing business in a flourishing market. A range of job opportunities are available across our various departments - in Sales & Marketing, R&D, Production etc. We are looking for adaptable, proactive and innovative thinkers. There are opportunities both for experienced professionals and for new graduates, including final-year internship projects.
Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STID is RECRUITING!
BUSINESS DEVELOPER MANAGER - AUSTRALIA
- International Strategy: Leader on the European Market, STid intends to develop even more on the global scale. Internationally distributed, STid has also two subsidiaries of its own, in Mexico and the UK. We are now looking to develop our third branch here in Australia.
- Main responsabilities
- Prospect new clients, develop new distribution channels across the country
- Structure and animate this network as well as provide an intense prospection strategy
- Manage long-term projects (lead time can be quite long, 3 to 24 months)
- Reach sales objectives as fixed by Sales Director
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in sales
- Preferably sales & technical experience in Australian security sector, best if worked previously with integrators / resellers.
- Tech-savvy : skills and curiosity for all-things technology
- Able to do first after-sales service and be skilful to do both support and sales
- Strong sense of sales’ strategy (sales’ techniques and products’ promotion)
- Able to deal with two types of clients:
- - Integrators/ Distributors of electronic systems
- - Prescriptors (either end-users or design offices in construction and property industries)
- “Hands-on” profile: BDM must be well-connected, able to interact and start new relations and follow it. Will spend most of his/her time with the clients. Patience, Conviction and Inter-personal skills will be valuable strengths.
- Sales and entrepreneur-minded profile
- Expertise and a natural leadership to take full responsibility of the area
- Strong interpersonal skills, pro-active and decision-making abilities
- Must be passionate and convinced about the quality of the range of solutions provided. STid products are premium ones, acknowledge by clients as innovative and state-of-the art technology.
- Managing skills: if things go well, in 2 year-time BDM will need to hire new sales persons and manage a team and become General Manager of STid branch in Australia.
- English-speaker, French would be a plus as a second language.
Active member of...
Accredited by OSEO / ANVAR since 2005
- Differentiated tag-and-reader UHF solution
- Creator and project leader for RFID Trace Agro project (accredited by the Secure Communicating Solutions (SCS) Cluster) which aims to improve traceability and operating costs for small businesses in the agri-food industry
The Conference will bring together top security industry speakers and is supported by a large exhibition of cutting edge security products and services. During this show, STid will demonstrate STid Mobile ID®, the smart and instinctive access solution where your smartphone becomes your access key. You will test user-friendly identification modes where you don’t need to take your mobile phone out of your pocket! We will also exhibit the latest innovations in High Security people access control, long range vehicle and driver identification and ATEX & IECEx hazardous areas identification.
STid is very pleased to take part of Security TWENTY 17 North Conference and Exhibition! Set in the convenient location of the Majestic Hotel in Harrogate on 4 July 2017, the Conference will bring together top security industry speakers and is supported by a large exhibition of cutting edge security products and services.
Taking place in London, 20 - 22 June 2017, IFSEC International gives you exclusive hands-on access to smart security solutions, live product demonstrations, and networking with over 27,000 security professionals.
The Security & Safety business relationship event! The second decision of th unmissable top decision-makers event will take place at the "Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de Cannes", 18-20 April, 2017.
International Congress / Exhibition for global risk management! Since 2014, this show has become a reference for Moroccan professionals looking for comprehensive risk management solutions, both in the private and public sectors. The 4th edition of the fair will take place at the CICEC - Exhibition Center Office des Changes - Casablanca from 11 to 13 April.
- All the news: